Monday, June 17, 2013

The War Poem


aftermath of destruction sparks newfound discernment
hear the wind blow thru the treetops, and the north star is burning

in the streets, the paper chase has lowered a veil
and each nation is keeping its greatest leaders in jail

what a time to return, resurrected in the sand
tarnish the name if freedom to exercise my plan

the ballot is a shackle, a leader without a fan
a legal lynching is swung by the executive branch

see, i was born from out the valley of the sweat from the field
brotherhood was the bond that his jealousy killed

the sword kept my hunger supreme, gun powder snuck from the east
destruct the present in the air that you breathe

i wrote the topic when they chopped the map of Africa's shores
slayed the natives with the syphilis of European whores

camouflaged in the likeness of truth, a guillotine is my tooth
nuked Japan, and almost wiped out the jews

took up the tactics of gorillas when the jungle was lost
i brought the thunder to the desert bombing churches and mosques

innocent lives were taken, the banner is stepping clear
they'll never understand my greatest weapon is fear

some say the seventh seal will open the flash of a gun
they tell me love can not be stolen, but i'll blast it and run

re-mastered the plunge, free falling lie addicts for fun
i'll make a ruthless paratrooper out your first born son

fresh outta graduation aiming at that first million
a twisted capsule shot the shrapnel thru his grill and was done

took his eyes from the hairs of the cross in hesitation
the moment was lost and now his lungs are suffocating

grasping the finger of a friend from class, he collapsed to the grass
and i just sat back and laughed

squadrons are armed with a vengeful force
see the comrades, carving out a lions war

thought he had the game won, caught him with a flame gun
my name up out your mouth, and we'll keep this hit the same, son

label me a psycho, travel as the night blows
tattoo on my chest is an auto-matic rifle

veterans will die slow, money is my cycle
took my overhead just to fund the spread of white blow

governments been using me, genocide ain't new to me
young people stay high, then go be all that you could be

unemployed recruitment, thats how i get you sent
from the liquor store, now you scrubbing floors at boot camp

mind control is dominant, allegiance i want all of it
took religion's hand, now we forming a conglomerate

terror brought me prominence, tragic like the towers that fall
you keep your greatest enemy the closest of all

i set the court for black crime, that's how I attack minds
send them overseas, now that's fifty brothas flat line

realize, victory or death, the world is mine
its like a jungle sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment